Damage or Defects: No replacement tubs will be shipped to a Customer due to a defective tub or other warranty issues until at such time the defective tub is returned to the Shipper. Once we receive the defective tub back your replacement tub will be shipped. The Customer is responsible for making sure they retain the box the tub was shipped in as well as the shipping materials used to package your tub for return shipment if so needed. Please do not throw these materials away until such time that the tub has been checked for damage, installed and tested. Even though we cover the cost for the return shipping on a defective tub, the Customer is liable for the condition of the tub being returned and could be charged for the defective tub as well as the replacement tub if the tub is damaged in shipment due to improper packaging of the returned tub. If you have any questions about our Return Tub Policy please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- If product is damaged in shipment, Carver Tubs may, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product. Customer MUST note any freight damage on the carrier's document when accepting delivery or the customer will be solely responsible for any and all damages.
General Returns: Each Carver Tub is built to exacting standards and goes through a 30-point inspection before shipping. All products are fully covered by our warranty. All of our Bathtubs are custom built to your exact specifications, therefore cannot be returned, nor any refund issued. All sales are considered final. Carver Tubs, at its sole discretion, may issue a partial refund or return in limited circumstances, however restocking fees as high as 75% may be assessed for order cancellations.
- Carver Tubs sells custom and one-of-a-kind products and they typically cannot be restocked.
- In the event that the Customer refuses to accept delivery the customer is liable for the entire dollar amount of the order.
- In the event that the Customer cancels the order after payment has been received by said Customer Carver Tubs may, at its sole discretion, issue a partial refund and charge a restocking fee.
- The Customer and Carver Tubs must agree to any refund and/or restocking fee in writing before any product may be returned, or any refund issued.
- If Customer cancels the order within 72 hours of payment no restocking fee will be assessed.
- If Customer cancels order after 72 hours from the payment being received by Carver Tubs, Carver Tubs, at its sole discretion, may agree to a restocking fee and order cancelation from the Customer. Since the products are custom built to Customer's specifications, a restocking fee, if agreed to by Carver Tubs at its sole discretion, may be as much as 75% of the original purchase price.